Need Help?Contact us for support and one of our experts would be pleased to assist you. No question is too small if helps you run your business or your system better!
Regular support hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Emergency support hours:
Monday-Friday 5:30 p.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Time
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
A point of Sale system can be an important part of the continued growth and success of your retail business. POS software can give you a massive boost in your profits! A POS System will:
- Reduce Pricing Errors
- Keep inventory costs low by reducing dead inventory, and maximizing returns
- Reduce Shrinkage
- Control Price Points for maximum profit.
- Provide instant cortical information so you can make adjustments, and maximize profits.
Before you decide to invest in any POS system, you must answer a few simple questions. How much am I losing by overstocking with the wrong products and understocking the more popular ones? What is my shrinkage? What are the advantages of knowing my customers’ preferences? Can I improve customer service speed and accuracy at the checkout? How much time am I spending trying to obtain accurate information and helping my business to grow?
All of these factors and others contribute to invest in and the value of having a POS system. Most systems will not only pay for themselves in a relatively short period of time, but will contribute significantly to your business’ bottom line. It really doesn’t matter how much you spend. The most important thing is to find the right system that will give you the highest return on your investment.
- You want to increase sales. You are spending too much time at the store managing inventory.
- Your staff is spending too much time on paperwork, away from the sales floor.
- You don’t know which 30% of your customers are doing 70% of the buying.
- You have huge shrinkage, and don’t know why.
- You can’t generate the timely reports you need to make good decisions.
- You need to track inventory from another location.
- You have too much of what your customers don’t want, and not enough of what they do want.
If your old POS system has the ability to export the databases into a compatible format (i.e. tab delimited text files), then it is just a matter of formatting the old information to import into your new system. Keep in mind that if you are not happy with the structure of your current databases, you may be simply transferring bad data into your new system. Our experienced customer onboarding personnel would be pleased to consult with you on the conversion process.
Our experience tells us they don’t spend enough time evaluating the company that provides their POS system. This is extremely important! Before you choose a system, you need to evaluate the company. There are thousands of POS software providers, and dozens come and go every year. It’s important to find a company that is well established, has a proven track record in POS and has a solid customer base. Requesting a live demo is a great first step.
ACCEO Smart Vendor offers a complete POS system. The right product for someone else may not be the right product for you. Our POS system experts will discuss your needs with you, then make the best recommendation for your retail business.
Talk to an expert
Give us your number and we will give
you a call when it’s most convenient for you.
You can also call us at 1-800-561-0500,
from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET.