7 signs that you need a Point of Sale (POS) system
- You want to increase sales. You are spending too much time at the store managing inventory.
- Your staff is spending too much time on paperwork, away from the sales floor.
- You don’t know which 30% of your customers are doing 70% of the buying.
- You have huge shrinkage, and don’t know why.
- You can’t generate the timely reports you need to make good decisions.
- You need to track inventory from another location.
- You have too much of what your customers don’t want, and not enough of what they do want.
What are the benefits of a POS system?
- Reduce Pricing Errors
- Keep inventory costs low by reducing dead inventory, and maximizing turns
- Reduce Shrinkage
- Control Price Points for maximum profit
- Provide instant cortical information so you can make adjustments, and maximize profits
What’s the biggest mistake retailers make when they buy a POS system?
Our 30 years of experience tells us retailers don’t spend enough time evaluating the company. This is extremely important! You are making a very important decision when choosing your POS partner and you only want to make this decision once. You do not want to make a mistake that will devastate company productivity and profitability.
We realize that implementing a point of sale solution in your store is a big step for you. Formerly known as Multipost Retail Systems, ACCEO Smart Vendor is a leader in Point of Sale (POS) and Inventory Management Systems for small to mid-sized Canadian retailers. Contact us to see how we can help your store generate even more sales and be more profitable.